Automated Database Migrations with CFMigrationscfml *box best practices coding tools
cfmigrations is a tool to describe database changes and version them with your application code. Using migrations you can:
- Write grammar-agnostic database schema changes with a fluent syntax using qb
- Apply your database changes in a programmatic, reproducible manner
- Save your migrations in source control
- Run your migrations from the CLI using CommandBox.
- Automatically migrate your database from CI servers
- Use migrations with TestBox to ensure a clean database environment every time
cfmigrations can be used in new projects, existing projects, or even just for testing. Come see how cfmigrations can help you tame your database.